2. Februar 2011

Who I am & Why this Blog

Hey Folks,

first Blog, first Time...

Who I am
My name is Arne Kröger. I am working for a german company called Gutzmann EDV as a Software Developer and Systemadministrator.

Why This Blog
After 5 Years of development I think it's time to give something back to all those bloggers and forum members who have helped me over the years with my nooby questions.

But seriously, in times of Twitter, Youtube, Facebook etc. this blog takes place in the social community of Web 2.0 and we all know how funny, interesting and informative the web is. So I will also use this blog to share those things with all of you...

If you have any suggestions about any topics you want to read about, just write a comment to this post.

Best regards,
Arne Kröger

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen